A truly deeply epic transformative expedition to the most powerful, magical and off the beaten path destinations of Guatemala. This one is a mix of our one of our signature journeys (Finding the lost largest pyramid in the world; El Mirador trek) and the best of our favorite locations and activities in our country.
We will trek to the enigmatic lost city of El Mirador, that is definitely one of the most energetic places on planet earth, catalogued as the ancient mayan headquarters and home of the impressive Temple of La Danta; considered to be the biggest pyramid in volume of planet earth (bigger than Giza in Egypt). We will also visit the one and only majestic Tikal, the beautiful colonial city in ruins of Antigua, the overnight hike to Acatenango volcano and at last but not at least the marvelous lake Atitlan with its indigenous communities and original mayan towns, social projects, workshops and the San Pedro volcano sunrise hike.
This one is specially designed for the true explorers on a life quest with a high taste for adventure, deep connection with mother nature and the magical, peaceful and healing experience of visiting the top of volcanoes and mayan ancient energetic sites. Trust us; it will leave you with stories to share for 10 life times ...
Airport: Guatemala city (GUA)
-Arrival & departure.
Expedition type & rating:
-Culture, Adventure & Spirituality.
-Active, meaningful, rewarding and fun.
Destinations & activities:
- Local flight (round trip) from Guatemala city (GUA) to Isla de Flores (FRS).
- El Mirador trek (Protected Area).
- Isla de Flores and Lake Peten Itza visit.
- Tikal (World Heritage Site) exploration.
- Antigua tour (World Heritage Site).
- Acatenango Volcano Hike and Overnight.
- Panajachel visit.
- Lake Atitlan and boat ride.
- San Marcos La Laguna (paddle board).
- San Juan La Laguna workshops (medicinal plants, natural dyeing, beekeeping, etc).
- San Pedro Volcano sunrise hike.
Due to the local flight re-schedules provided by the Guatemalan airport offices, these are the days on which we can begin our journey.
- Sundays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays & Saturdays.
Price per person !
For the complete itinerary and all our services included, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org