A transformative journey starting from the hot caribbean vibes of Belize and most beautiful locations, to the Mayan Biosphere Reserve in Guatemala and original indigenous towns. With the beautiful Honduras in the middle and its amazing hottest spots.
You’ll experience the cozzy San Ignacio and adventure in the caves of Barton Creek (Belize) and have the great opportunity to deeply connect with the power and healing energy of the most important and powerful mayan sacred sites in Guatemala and Honduras, visiting the one and only Tikal, Quirigua and Copan (Honduras). Without missing the visit of the beautiful colonial city in ruins of Antigua and the marvelous lake Atitlan with its indigenous communities, social projects, workshops, adventure sports and much more.
This one is specially designed for the sophisticated travelers that love stamps on its passport and with a refined taste for the mayan lands, nature, culture and definitely, its finest destinations.
-Arrival: Belize city (BZE)
-Departure: Guatemala city (GUA)
Multi Countries: Belize, Guatemala and Honduras.
Destinations & activities:
- San Ignacio visit, Belize.
- Barton Creek tour, Belize.
- Isla de Flores and Lake Peten Itza visit.
- Tikal (World Heritage Site) exploration.
- Quirigua (World Heritage Site), exploration.
- Copan (World Heritage Site) exploration, Honduras.
- Antigua tour (World Heritage Site).
- Panajachel visit.
- Lake Atitlan and boat ride.
- San Juan La Laguna workshops (medicinal plants, natural dyeing, beekeeping, etc).
- San Marcos La Laguna (temazcal, paddle board, hiking & sacred mayan fire ceremony).
Expedition type & rating:
-Culture, Adventure & Spirituality.
-Active, meaningful, rewarding and fun.
Price per person !
For the complete itinerary and all our services included, please write us: firstname.lastname@example.org