A truly transformative and epic journey that will connect you deeply with the most important mayan temples of transformation.
You’ll experience the best of Guatemala and Honduras by visiting the beautiful colonial city in ruins of Antigua, the marvelous lake Atitlan with its indigenous communities, social projects, workshops, adventure sports and the great and one of a kind opportunity to connect with the powerful sacred sites of Copan (Honduras), Quirigua (Guatemala) and with the one and only sunrise of the Mayan Biosphere Reserve on the top of a massive temple at Tikal; considered to be one of the most famous and energetic sites of all.
Designed for the sophisticated travelers with a refined taste for other cultures, indigenous traditions and the magical, peaceful and healing experience of visiting ancient sacred sites.
Airport: Guatemala city (GUA)
-Arrival & departure.
Multi Countries: Guatemala and Honduras.
Expedition type & rating:
-Culture, Adventure & Spirituality.
Destinations & activities:
- Antigua (World Heritage Site) visit.
- Panajachel visit.
- Lake Atitlan and boat ride.
- San Juan La Laguna workshops (medicinal plants, natural dyeing, beekeeping, etc).
- San Marcos La Laguna (temazcal, paddle board, hiking & sacred mayan fire ceremony).
- Copan Ruins town visit, Honduras.
- Copan (World Heritage Site) exploration.
- Quirigua (World Heritage Site) exploration.
- Isla de Flores and Lake Peten Itza visit.
- Tikal (World Heritage Site) sunrise and exploration.
- Local flight (one way) from Isla de Flores (FRS) to Guatemala city (GUA).
Due to the local flight re-schedules provided by the Guatemalan airport offices, these are the days on which we can begin our journey.
-Sundays, Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Price per person !
For the complete itinerary and all our services included, please write us: email@example.com